Sunday, April 11, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-ch-chaaanges!



Well hello hello! It's been about a month since my last post. And I have to say...the last month has been INSANE!!!!

In the last few weeks, I have: been looking at houses, stopped looking at houses, then got anxious and saw JUST ONE MORE HOUSE...fell in LOVE with that house, bought it with my fiance, started packing up my house, did 20+ hours overtime at work, and now...have decided to change my eating lifestyle.

phew.

That last part is one thin I want to blog about today. I am very pro-low carb. I realize that you have to follow it properly, as you do with any other plan, and I have been having a hard time with that since october. Life is so busy, and I just can't seem to keep up!! And as always, it's my eating willpower which is the first thing to go.
I am getting married next year, so really, now is the time to get a really good handle on my weight problem. I would love to lose 30 pounds,.,...though I'd be tickled to death if I could even lose 15 pounds.

My husband to be also has weight to lose, and he finally seems like he is beginning to get motivated as the wedding approaches. Those photos are going to sit on the mantle for a long time, after all!!! (all we need is a mantle...:)

And so, he has asked me to do a non-low carb plan with him, because honestly, I don't want to be cooking two different dinners every night. Many low carbers DO do this, but I just don't want the hassle. And so, I will be going back to following weight watchers for the foreseeable future.

(But not going to meetings...just doing it on my own.)

I have revised the title of my blog from low-carb recipes to light recipes to reflect this change. However, I will post recipes sometimes that are low-carb, and I will point those out as they arise.

Here's to a healthier life, and a happy spring.

Enjoy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment