Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Feel the burn!



Hello hello.


So I'm going around and around in circles lately. Work is dull and life is OVERFLOWING with drama, activity, insanity.


I guess it comes with the "newly engaged" status.

AAannnyways,


A few weeks ago, I purchased "The 30 Day Shred" with trainer Jillian Michaels, of Biggest Loser fame. Tonight I tried it for the first time.


Hollllly crap. This workout is definitely a workout! HOWEVER, that is not necessarily a bad thing.


The best part about the workout is, it's only 20 minutes long! Another bonus is, she moves fast between exercises - both in length that you are doing one exercise, and between cardio, abs and strength. So, even though you may have a hard time keeping up, it's only for 30 seconds to 2 minutes depending on the exercise.
She also includes modified exercises where applicable!

Another great feature is, I found she knew exactly what I was feeling at what time, and she vocalized it...you know - "you are feeling a knot in your stomach. I know you are - but work through it!"

I definitely think that this workout is worth the money. It has three different levels so you can grow with the workout, and it is a steal of a deal. Most shops sell this workout for under $20.

In the intro she speaks about a diet plan, which I guess when the thing first came out, came with the video. I don't have that, so I'm not sure how that impacts the "lose 20 pounds in 30 days" promise. But trust me - this is some workout!

Check it out, for your next challenge.

1 comment:

  1. BTW, I've tagged you as a Beautiful Blogger.
    http://aswithin.wordpress.com/2010/03/18/beautiful-bloggers/

    ;)

    ReplyDelete